Facebook is the most popular social networking site, all most everyone have their own Facebook account now a days to connect with friends and most Importantly we can use It for business Development by promoting our products on targeted audience. We do lot of things in Facebook share photos, videos and chat ( messages ) with our friends. Some times we unfortunately delete message conversation or any shared data. But If you need It in some cases to read your earlier conversation or media you uploaded. In this tutorial I will explain you clearly how to retrieve deleted messages, photos, videos from Facebook In 2014. All you have to do is just follow my Instruction step by step carefully.
Retrieve Deleted Messages, Photos And Videos From Facebook
- To Retrieve your data first login in to your Facebook account.
- After login into the account click on the drop down menu at the top right corner.
- It will take you to the settings window.
- If you open settings It directly land you on General settings menu.
- Click on the download a copy.
- It will display a window there click on the start archive.
- Before starting archive It will display a pop-up saying that we will verify your Identity for security.
- Again It will display a popup you can see below screenshot.
- After few minutes you will get a E-mail to your associate Mail-ID.
- Now you can download through your E-mail account or directly login in to from Facebook account and click on archive.
- By re-entering password before downloading an archive.
That's It now you can retrieve each and every media, messages, friend list, events almost all things you did on Facebook in past time will be stored in to your hard-disk. I hope this article helps you, regarding to this tutorial If you have any doubts let me know through comments